If anyone hears my voice and
opens the door, I will come in.
Jesus’ doesn’t ask questions because he needs to know the answers, but because you do.
Here is our final set of questions Jesus asked.
(Numbering begins where we left off yesterday.)
29. How can you believe if you accept praise from one another, yet make no effort to obtain the praise that comes from the only God? (Jn. 5:44)
30. You do not want to leave too, do you? (Jn. 6:67)
31. Have I not chosen you? (Jn. 6:70)
32. Why is my language not clear to you? (Jn. 8:43)
33. If I am telling you the truth, why don’t you believe me? (Jn. 8:46)
34. Don’t you know me, even after I have been among you such a long time? (Jn. 14:9)
35. Do you love me? (Jn. 21:17)
Questions about your life
can be answered by no one but you.