There is nothing better for people than
to be happy and to enjoy themselves as long as they live.
Canadian broadcaster Robert Blondin toured numerous countries, asking 600 people of diverse cultures one question: “What makes people happy?”
The three highest ranking answers were: controlling one’s attitude, being thankful, and doing good.
Here are a half-dozen things you can do to make this a happy day:
1. Pinpoint a blessing that you’ve been taking for granted. Think about how much it means and thank God for it
.2. Take ownership of your attitude. Embrace the day with a smile; eliminate the scowl.
3. Be kind and considerate, even when others aren’t.
4. Do something nice for someone, without expectation of thanks.
5. Refuse entrance to thoughts about a painful past.
6. Be positive and cheerful all day.
Have a good day, my friend.
You can’t assign your happiness to
someone else; it’s an inside job.