Encourage one another and build one another up.
—1 Thessalonians 5:11
“Anxious hearts are very heavy but a word of encouragement does wonders” (Prv 12:25).
- No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. —Aesop
- What would you say today if you knew you wouldn’t be able to speak tomorrow?
- Perhaps you will forget tomorrow the kind words you say today, but the recipient may cherish them over a lifetime. —Dale Carnegie
- Let no one ever come to you without leaving better and happier. —Mother Teresa
- People may forget what you said, people may forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel. —Maya Angelou
- How you make others feel about themselves says a lot about you.
“Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up” (Eph 4:29).
Be someone who makes
everybody feel like a somebody.