My sheep listen to my voice.
Jesus asks soul-searching questions that call for soul-searching answers.
(Numbering begins where we left off yesterday.)
15. What do you want me to do for you? (Mk. 10:51)
16. Could you not keep watch for one hour? (Mk. 14:37)
17. Can a blind man lead a blind man? Will they not both fall into a pit? (Lk. 6:39)
18. Why do you call me, “Lord, Lord,” and do not do what I say? (Lk. 6:46)
19. Where is your faith? (Lk. 8:25)
20. Salt is good, but if it loses its saltiness, how can it be made salty again? (Lk. 14:34)
21. If you have not been trustworthy in handling worldly wealth, who will trust you with true riches? (Lk. 16:11)
Bartering eternal life for
worldly wealth is a terrible trade.