If anyone has ears to hear, let him hear.
This week we’re looking at questions Jesus asked.
This is just between you and Jesus; you’re a participant, not a spectator.
(Numbering begins where we left off yesterday.)
8. What about you? Who do you say I am? (Matt. 16:15)
9. What good will it be for a man if he gains the whole world, yet forfeits his soul? (Matt. 16:26)
10. What do you think about the Christ? Whose son is he? (Matt. 22:42)
11. Do you bring in a lamp to put it under a bowl or a bed? Instead, don’t you put it on its stand? (Mk. 4:21)
12. Why does this generation ask for a miraculous sign? (Mk. 8:12)
13. Do you have eyes but fail to see, and ears but fail to hear? (Mk. 8:18)
14. Do you still not understand? (Mk. 8:21)
Some say Jesus will love you if you change.
The gospel says Jesus will change you because he loves you.