We … are being transformed into his likeness.
—2 Corinthians 3:18
- Love. “Serve one another in love” (Gal. 5:13).
- Encourage. “Encourage one another and build each other up” (1 Thess. 5:11).
- Shine. “Let your light shine before men, that they may see your good deeds and praise your Father” (Matt. 5:16).
- Forgive. “For if you forgive men when they sin against you, your heavenly Father will also forgive you” (Matt. 6:14).
- Give. “Give, and it will be given to you. … with the measure you use, it will be measured to you” (Lk. 6:38).
- Grow. “Grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ” (2 Pet. 3:18).
- Obey. “If anyone loves me, he will obey my teaching.” (Jn. 14:23).
God put you and today together for a reason.