[B]e clear minded and self-controlled.
—1 Peter 4:7
You are living well . . .
- When you let go of the past, enjoy the present, and face the future with faith.
- When you focus on your responsibilities instead of your rights.
- When you map your course thoughtfully, realizing there is a difference between what is achievable and what is worth achieving, and that reputation is more easily retained than recovered.
- When you don’t do it if you feel a need to hide it.
- When you live in awareness that there is no right way to do a wrong thing.
- When you “trust in the Lord with all your heart” (Prv 3:5).
- When you “treat others as you want them to treat you” (Lk 6:31).
God knows your past, sees your present,
and will shepherd your future.