Be transformed by the renewal of your mind.
Viktor Frankl said, “Everything can be taken from a man but one thing: the last of human freedoms—to choose one’s attitude in any given set of circumstances.”
Here are seven resolutions that will help you take control of your attitude:
- Today I will be alert to some simple pleasure that I have been taking for granted.
- Today I will enjoy my work, doing my job to the best of my ability with a smile.
- Today I will be open to change and growth.
- Today I will be kind and thoughtful, regardless of the words or actions of others.
- Today I will do something for someone without expectation of thanks or reward.
- Today I will enjoy this day rather than looking back at the past or forward to the future.
- Today I will be positive and cheerful.
You alone control your attitude.