I can do everything through
him who gives me strength.
You are living well . . .
- When you live optimistically, certain that God “is able to do immeasurably more than all [you] ask or imagine” (Eph 3:20).
- When you accept that God has made you good at something, and live in confidence “that he who began a good work in you will carry it on to completion” (Phil 1:6).
- When you affirm that the greatest is not the one who is served, but the one who serves (Mt 20:26–27).
- When you cultivate the fruit of the Spirit: “love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, and self-control” (Gal 5:22-23).
- When you acknowledge that you can’t change everything you face, but that you can’t change anything until you face it.
Today you are what yesterday’s choices have made you.
Tomorrow you will be what today’s choices have made you.